Beauty Bridge Terms and Conditions
Article 1 Purpose
The purpose of this Service Agreement is to define the rights, obligations and responsibilities between the Company and its members in using the Beauty Bridge service provided by BEATNZ (hereinafter referred to as the "Company").
Article 2 Definition of Terms
- Member: Users who agree to these terms and conditions and use the service through subscription application
- Terms not specified in other terms and conditions shall be governed by relevant laws and general practices.
Article 3 Effect and modification of Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions are effective for all members who wish to use the service.
- The contents of these Terms and Conditions shall become effective when the Member agrees to sign up for the Service.
- Consent to the terms and conditions is considered to be made by checking the item 'Do you agree to the terms and conditions' on the screen when applying for use.
- If a member disagrees with the changed terms and conditions, he/she may discontinue the use of the service and terminate the service (withdrawal), and if he/she continues to use the service after the application of the changed terms and conditions, he/she shall be deemed to have agreed to the change.
- The company may amend the terms and conditions to the extent that they do not violate the relevant laws and regulations if necessary reasons arise. The revised facts will be notified through a notice, and the revised terms and conditions will take effect seven days after publication.
Article 4 Membership and Restriction
- Users who want to join as a member apply for use by entering the necessary information according to the form required by the company.
As in paragraph (1), the company registers the applicant as a member unless the applicant falls under any of the following subparagraphs.
- Where there is a false, omission, or mistake in the contents of the registration;
- In the case of a violation of laws or terms and conditions, other reasons attributable to the user, termination of a contract (voluntary withdrawal) after suspension of membership within the last five years under Article 5 (2), and a user who has lost membership applies again
- Where an application is made by a user who has terminated (voluntary withdrawal) the use contract within the last three months;
- Where it is deemed that registration as a member significantly hinders the operation of the company's services;
- Even after the completion of the use contract procedure, the company may withdraw its consent to use immediately if the reason under each subparagraph of paragraph (2) is found, and the user cannot claim any rights in relation to the use of the service.
Article 5 Withdrawal of membership and loss of qualification
The company may restrict, suspend, or lose membership if a member falls under any of the following matters:
- Where an activity violates the guidelines for the use of the notice;
- In the case of acts prohibited by laws and regulations or contrary to public order and customs;
- If a member withdrawal is made, posts and comments registered on the bulletin board will not be deleted, and all archived materials recorded on the member's ID (scrap, writings written by a specific member, comment details, etc. that can be checked on the manager page will be deleted. Accordingly, it is impossible for the manager to identify and delete the posts and comments of the withdrawal members. If you want to delete the post you wrote, please delete it yourself and withdraw it.
- Posts registered on public bulletin boards and comments for personal information infringement can be deleted individually after deliberation by requesting proof, related reasons, and attachments to the personal information processing policy.
Article 6 Commencement of Use of Services
The company begins the service when the service use contract with the member is established.
Article 7 Provision of Services
The company provides the following services to its members.
- Community Services
- Search Services
- Any other service to be developed by the company itself or provided to its members through cooperation with other companies
Article 8 Notice to Members
- If the company notifies a particular member of the service, the email address registered in the member information may be used.
- If the company notifies an unspecified number of members, it can be substituted for individual notices by posting them on the notice board or the related service bulletin board for more than 7 days.
Article 9 Obligations of the Company
- The Company shall comply with the laws and regulations and these Terms and Conditions and shall do its best to provide services continuously and reliably.
- The company does not send advertising e-mails for profit that the members do not want.
Article 10 Duties of Members
The user must not:
- Violation of company's notice usage guidelines
- Registration of false information upon application or modification
- Infringement of intellectual property rights, such as copyrights, by the company and other third parties
- Acts that impair the reputation of the company or other third parties or interfere with business;
- Disclosure or posting of obscene or violent messages, images, voices, or other information contrary to public morals on the website;
- Prohibition of monetary transactions with respect to the sale and purchase of member IDs
Article 11 Changes and suspension of services
- The details of the services provided by the Company may vary due to service improvements, technical reasons, or other reasons, and important changes are notified in advance.
- The Company may completely discontinue any or all of the Services in the event of repair of the Equipment, termination of the Contracts associated with the provision of the Services, replacement of new Services, loss of communication, or other unavoidable reasons.
- In the case of service interruption under paragraph (2), the company notifies the user in advance through a notice. However, this is not the case in situations where prior notification is impossible due to unpredictable or uncontrollable reasons. Even in this case, we will try to recover the service as soon as the company understands the situation.
Article 12 Matters concerning posts
- The company may separately set and operate detailed usage guidelines (notice matters) for posts and contents, and members must register posts, etc. according to the guidelines.
If the contents of a member's public post fall under any of the following, the company may temporarily block access to the public post or move, delete the post, and restrict, suspend, or lose the member's membership if deemed necessary.
- Contents that violate the guidelines for the use of notices
- Contents that slander or defame other members or third parties
- Contents that infringe on copyright, etc. of a third party
- Contents deemed to be related to a criminal act
- Other matters that violate relevant laws and regulations and public order
- If a member's post is requested to be suspended on the grounds of infringement of legal rights by another user or third party, the company may suspend the post and submit the result of an agreement or legal action between the requestor and the registered member.
Article 13 Copyright for Posts
- The copyright of a post created by a member belongs to the author of that post.
Members allow the company to use posts registered by members free of charge to the extent that they fall under any of the following.
- Reproduction, transmission, exhibition, distribution of posts within the service and modification of the identity of the work, such as changing or simplifying the size of the posts for this purpose;
- Replicating and transmitting materials (title and content of posts, date of posting, number of views, etc.) necessary to related affiliates to provide improved services such as post search services. However, in this case, the company does not provide the members' personal information without their separate consent.
- To have media, telecommunications and company service partners reproduce, transmit, provide, display, distribute, or promote the contents of a member's post. However, in this case, the company does not provide the member's personal information without the member's consent.
- If the Company intends to use a member's post by way other than the preceding paragraph, it must obtain prior consent from the member by email or other means or other means.
- The company may change the posting location of the post without changing the contents of the original post due to reasons such as merger of the company, transfer of business, integration between the sites operated by the company, and other service reorganization.
- The publisher is responsible for any problems caused by the post you have created, and any post that violates the rights of others may be deleted at the request of the infringing party or authorized representative.
- Civil against copyright infringement of other people and works due to the written post.The criminal responsibility lies with the publisher of the article. If the company receives an objection, such as a claim for damages, for this reason, the publisher shall bear all damages incurred.
Article 14 Provision of information and publication of advertisements
- The company may post various information or advertisements deemed necessary for the use of the service on the service screen. The member agrees to advertise using the contents of the post registered by the member and other advertisements exposed to the service.
- Members can use advertisements posted on the service or participate in advertisers' promotional activities and affiliated events through the service, and the company can provide relevant information within the scope provided by the company (e.g. winning of promotional activities or events).
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages arising from the participation of members in or related to advertisers' promotional activities on the service.
Article 15 Compensation for Damages
The legal responsibility arising from the illegal acts committed by the member in using the service or the violation of the provisions of these terms and conditions is all on the member. In addition, if such an act causes damage to the company or other members, or if a third party raises objections to various civil and criminal legal measures, including a lawsuit for damages against the company or member, the member is liable for damages.
Article 16 Dispute Resolution
The laws of the Republic of Korea shall apply to disputes concerning the use of services between the company and its members, and a lawsuit arising from this dispute shall be filed with the court having jurisdiction over the location of the company's headquarters.
These terms and conditions will take effect on June 1, 2022.